Parent volunteers are an integral part of the Annunciation community. They can be seen assisting in almost every aspect of the Academy from sports to the classroom. Research has shown that when parents are involved in their child’s education, the child performs better and has a greater chance for academic success. Each family is required to volunteer a total of 35 hours per year. Doing so allows the parents to know the school more intimately and the children to be assured that their parents care enough to be involved.
Diocesan Fingerprinting Information
- Go to the Orlando Diocese Safe Environment Training. Follow the instructions for Steps 1 and 2.
- The Fieldprint Code for volunteers of Annunciation Catholic Academy is FPAnnunSchoolVol.
School Volunteer Information
To log off-site volunteer hours, please visit our new volunteer portal.
- If you have been a volunteer with us in the past and you have current volunteer clearance with the Diocese of Orlando, please enter the email address that you provided to the school and the password, “defaultPassword” in order to login for the first time. Once logged in, click on your name in the top right corner of the screen in order to reset your password.
- If you are new to our community, or if your email address will not allow you to login for the first time, please click on “Request Access” on the login screen to create a new account. We will approve your account as soon as we verify your volunteer clearance.
If you have any questions about logging your volunteer hours, please contact Mrs. Merritt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ACA’s success as an institution is due to its active parent, student, faculty, and alumni volunteers. There are many ways to get involved in the life of the school and within the alumni community:
- Host or help plan a reunion or other event
- Collaborate with faculty members on projects
- Help locate classmates
- Participate in the Endowment Ball or Golf Tournament
- Serve as a class representative or on the ACA Alumni Board
- And More…
To get involved contact the Alumni Office at 407-774-2801, ALUMNI@ANNUNCIATIONACADEMY.ORG.