Volunteering

Annunciation Catholic Academy’s success as an institution is due to its active parent, student, faculty, and alumni volunteers. There are many ways to get involved in the life of the school and within the alumni community:

Ways to Volunteer

  • Host or help plan a reunion or other event
  • Collaborate with faculty members on projects
  • Help locate classmates
  • Participate in the Endowment Ball or Golf Tournament
  • Serve as a class representative or on the Annunciation Catholic Academy Alumni Board
  • And More…

To get involved contact the Alumni Office at 407-774-2801 or ALUMNI@ANNUNCIATIONACADEMY.ORG.

Methods of Giving

Magazine Drive

The Family Reading Magazine Drive, sponsored by the Home and School Association, offers magazines with 40% of the purchase price earmarked for Annunciation Catholic Academy. Even better, all magazines are backed by a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. To take advantage of this offer at any time, simply visit WWW.QSP.COM, follow the prompts to find Annunciation Catholic Academy, and select as many magazines as you like. Every student will receive an information packet in the fall before the magazine drive begins.

Walk-a-thon

Of the funds generated on this fun-filled day, 10% of the proceeds are given to charities with the remaining 90% going toward ACA’s operating budget. Students have an added incentive: after a specific amount is pledged and collected, students are able to participate in NUTS (No Uniform to School) days. When the day of the Walk-a-thon is over, participants and their families are invited to a picnic lunch to rest their tired feet.

Endowment Gala/Auction

This annual dinner, dance, and auction event gives its proceeds to the Endowment Fund, which assists with tuition costs and scholarships for families with a demonstrated financial need.

The Endowment Gala/Auction is possible because of our sponsors, donors, attendees, and volunteers. Their generous support is always appreciated. To learn more about the Endowment Gala/Auction, send an email to GIVING@ANNUNCIATIONACADEMY.ORG.

Matching Gifts

Annunciation Catholic Academy has a matching gift benefit for contributors who support our school.