Priority for admission will be given in the following order:
- Families with children currently enrolled and in good standing with Annunciation Catholic Academy.
- Active parishioners of Annunciation Catholic Church. The pastor will determine which families are active; factors which the pastor may consider include:
regular attendance at Mass;
use of the envelope system;
involvement in parish ministry (for example, lector, usher, Eucharistic Minister, special parish projects, etc.); and
registered for at least one year.
- Families from neighboring parishes who present a letter from their pastor stating that they are active parishioners.
- Families from Annunciation and neighboring parishes who have been registered for less than one year.
- Non-registered Catholic families, families of other religious denominations, and registered non-supporting Catholic families.
When necessary order of acceptance within each of the above groups will be determined by a lottery.